We welcome your support of the Pine Grove Civic Improvement Club
As a member, your ideas and suggestions will help guide the direction of this valuable community organization. You will be able to vote on proposed projects and contribute in many other ways as you so desire. PGCIC Meetings are the first Wednesday of each month. You are not obligated to attend, but your input is always welcome. You are also eligible for discounts on the rental of the Town Hall.
Your annual membership dues help to pay for community projects:
- Annual Grant to Pine Grove Elementary School
- Annual Grant to the Amador Community College Foundation
- Highway Cleanup Days | Spring and Fall
- Groovin’ in the Grove, a free music event | July 4
- Celebrate Pine Grove, a free community event highlighting our young students from Pine Grove Elementary | Fall
- Holiday Wreaths around town | Winter
The Town Hall improvements (ADA accessibility, septic system upgrades, kitchen remodeling) are now complete and the Hall has reopened and is available for rental for your special event. Members receive a 20% discount on hall rental, so please call (209) 296-7626 today to book your event.
We hope we can count on your membership. Your membership is good for one year and renews on January 1st of the new year. Please print the PGCIC MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION shown below. Fill in the application and mail it along with your annual membership dues to PGCIC at your earliest convenience.