We welcome your support of the Pine Grove Civic Improvement Club. Your annual membership dues help to pay for community projects, such as:
• Annual Grant to Pine Grove Elementary School
• Annual Grant to the Amador Community College Foundation
• Highway Cleanup Days | Spring and Fall
• Groovin’ in the Grove, a free music event | July 4
• Celebrate Pine Grove, a free community event highlighting our young students from Pine Grove Elementary | Fall
• Holiday Wreaths around town | Winter
The Town Hall improvements (ADA accessibility, septic system upgrades, kitchen remodeling) are now complete and the Hall has reopened and is available for rental for your special event. Members receive a 20% discount on hall rental, so please call (209) 296-7626 today to book your event.
We hope we can count on your membership. Your membership is good for one year and renews in the month you joined. Please print the PGCIC 2016 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION shown below. Fill in the application and mail it to PGCIC at your earliest convenience.