The Pine Grove Civic Improvement Club invites you to join the PGCIC.
Why join our Club? Look what membership dues and donations helped to accomplish last year:
- Town Hall Interior Improvements
– A brand-new air-conditioning system for the Hall
– Historical Picture Project – Our local history on display, all are welcome to come and see
– New front deck and stairs
- Annual Grants distributed on Giving Tuesday to Amador STARS, Pine Grove Elementary School and Amador College Connect
- Spring/Fall Highway Cleanup and Holiday Wreaths around downtown
Our Club projects and activities are always community-based and are accomplished by volunteers, membership dues, generous donations and fundraising activities. We hope we can count on your membership for 2023. Your support makes a difference to our township. Please fill out the information requested, include your check made payable to PGCIC, and return the form to the address below.
The PGCIC meets at 2:00 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at the Pine Grove Town Hall. We invite you to join us each month as we strive to maintain, operate and improve our historic Town Hall and our community at large.
The Pine Grove Civic Improvement Club